Wednesday 2 December 2015

The very first post

Hello world!

What a cliche way of starting my very first blog post. Nonetheless, it speaks truth about my venture into the world of blogging and writing.

This blog shall serve to expand my writing. Again, this is my first time doing some writing. I have been an avid reader of several other local bloggers on erotic stories. Out there waiting for me is a ton of valuable knowledge. As you know by now, this blog shall be, but not limited to, testing grounds for erotic stories written by me. With that, I would love to hear any constructive feedback that will help improve my writing.

I do have stories on hand so you might actually see them in the next few days or in the next week. Now, I hope everyone enjoys what they read here and be patient with me. I am still new to this. As a reminder, every bit of information contained within this blog is purely fictitious and there was no effort to track (or be retold in writing) any individual or any stories that happened in the real world.

(I do accept ideas for a short story that you will like to see. You can use the form in the "Contact Me" page or find my email on the right side of this page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment